image shown is a representation only
BlueNRG-MS BT4.1 network proces
Rutronik No.: BTOOTH1496
Unit Pack: 2500
BlueNRG-MS BT4.1 network proces Description
The Bluetooth Low Energy stack runs on the embedded ARM Cortex-M0 core. The stack is stored on the on-chip non-volatile Flash memory and can be easily upgraded via SPI. The device comes pre-programmed with a production-ready stack image (whose version could change at any time without notice). A different or more up-to-date stack image can be downloaded from the ST web site and programmed on the device through the ST provided software tools.
The BlueNRG-MS allows applications to meet of the tight advisable peak current requirements imposed with the use of standard coin cell batteries. The maximum peak current is only 10 mA at 1 dBm of output power. Ultra low-power sleep modes and very short transition times between operating modes allow very low average current consumption, resulting in longer battery life. The BlueNRG-MS offers the option of interfacing with external microcontrollers using SPI transport layer.
- Bluetooth specification v4.1 compliant master and slave single-mode Bluetooth low energy network processor
- Embedded Bluetooth low energy protocol stack: GAP, GATT, SM, L2CAP, LL, RF-PHY
- Bluetooth low energy profiles provided separately
- Operating supply voltage: from 1.7 to 3.6 V
- 8.2 mA maximum TX current (@0 dBm, 3.0 V)
- Down to 1.7 µA current consumption with active BLE stack
- Integrated linear regulator and DC-DC step-down converter
- Up to +8 dBm available output power (at antenna connector)
- Excellent RF link budget (up to 96 dB)
- Accurate RSSI to allow power control
- Proprietary application controller interface (ACI), SPI based, allows interfacing with an external host application microcontroller
- Full link controller and host security
- High performance, ultra-low power Cortex-M0 32-bit based architecture core
- Upgradable BLE stack (stored in embedded Flash memory, via SPI)
- AES security co-processor
- Low power modes
- 16 or 32 MHz crystal oscillator
- 12 MHz ring oscillator
- 32 kHz crystal oscillator
- 32 kHz ring oscillator
- Battery voltage monitor
- Compliant with the following radio frequency regulations: ETSI EN 300 328, EN 300 440, FCC CFR47 Part 15, ARIB STD-T66
- Available in QFN32 (5 x 5 mm) and WLCSP34 (2.66 x 2.56 mm) packages
- Operating temperature range: -40 °C to 85 °C
- Bluetooth spec.
- N Y/N
- Antenna integra
- N Y/N
- 5 mm
- 5 mm
- Operating Volta
- 2,0-3,6 V
- Operating temp.
- -40 / +85 °C
- Leadfree Defin.
- Customs Tariff No.
- Supplier Lead time
- 22 weeks